I was recently nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by both Ashley at What’s She Reading and Jay at The Wolf of Starbucks. Thank you both for the nomination! I love how these tagging systems encourage building an online community and highlighting lesser-known blogs.
So, the rules of the game:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs (I came up with 7)
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
Five Fun Facts:
1. The smell of macaroni and cheese just nauseates me. I can’t remember eating it ever for this reason alone. Even looking at it gets me feeling icky.
2. My friend group in high school included two pairs of us who had the same birthday.
3. I stood on a beach in Delaware right behind Today Show cameras as Al Roker made a pre-Hurricane Sandy weather report in October 2012.
4. I grew up right outside New York City and constantly visited, but never rode in a taxi until this past fall.
5. I’ve somehow found myself writing a final article on carousels and their legacy for my journalism class, and have a phone interview with a carousel expert scheduled for next week.
I hereby nominate:
The Shameful Narcissist Speaks
Jolien at The Fictional Reader
Can’t wait to hear from those I tagged!
6 thoughts on “Creative Blogger Award”
Awesome facts! It’s so fun to learn about fellow bloggers through these posts 🙂
Isn’t it?! Thank you again for the nomination!
I actually found your blog through Jay aka The Wolf of Starbucks’ nomination so these are a great way to find and highlight new blogs 😀
Oh that’s so cool! Yes, I’m getting so excited about the idea of getting to know new readers through their responses to this!
Hi there! I have just nominated you for the versatile blogger award on my site! 🙂 If you are interested, here are the details: https://readingrachael.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/versatile-blogger-award/
Thanks so much! 🙂 I will post my response very soon!